We can provide data feeds into Trigonal including:
- Vessel technical data (Clarksons, IHS etc)
- Distance data (AtoBviaC, NETPAS etc)
- AIS data (IHS, Maritrace, Spire, VesselTracker etc)
- Port costs (GPorts), Bunker prices (BunkerEx)
- 3rd party services integration such as position parsing (BalticSpot or Shipamax) and integration to accounting applications (Business Central, Dynamics NAV, Sage, Quickbooks etc)
Trigonal offers end-to-end client account project management. We work with our clients, vendor team members and other stakeholders to manage all aspects of project delivery from scoping out requirements to delivering your end goal.
Trigonal offers clients a high level of bespoke customisation of our software, enabling the user to easily manage existing and future business requirements. We can provide unique configuration and development providing functions tailored to your specific needs.
As experts in managing shipping data, we can support all your requirements including data migration, merging, cleansing and verification.
The Trigonal team is based in London and Singapore, providing support and consultancy from Monday – Friday 0900-1700 GMT, with the ability to opt for extended support hours. We can support users and software remotely, including bug fixes and version upgrades.